IT Support and Web Development
We are needing the services of a volunteer IT specialist who can spare roughly 10+ hours per week on average to maintain and support the DoggieRescue IT infrastructure.
Here is a list of the key skills required:
* PHP Web development
* MYSQL databases – queries development and management
* Microsoft Azure administration and development skills
* Office365 management and administration - includes password resets, new user creation etc
* Remote laptop setup and support for various volunteers
* Wordpress setup and administration
Please contact Monika if you are able to assist.
Childrens Group Visits to Doggie Rescue
We love kids at Doggie Rescue! Whether you are a Scout group, Girl Guides, birthday party or
just a group of friends who love dogs, Doggie Rescue would be delighted for you to come and
visit our doggies and learn about our shelter! All we ask is the following:
- School group visits from 2015 can be organised for weekday afternoons (depending on availability)
- Birthday parties and other groups are weekends only from 2pm
- Maximum 10 children (1 adult per 5 children) adults will need to bring ID and all children will need to wear trainers or other closed in type shoes on their feet
- There is no cost involved but a donation is always gratefully received (Doggie Rescue receives no Government funding and relies heavily on donations)
- Booking at least 3 weeks in advance is essential by emailing Amanda at email@example.com
Please note that Monika’s Doggie Rescue is a working shelter so on the day you visit it may be
very noisy (dogs bark) and it may be smelly!
Our shelter can be found at 2 McGowan Rd, Ingleside (turn off Mona Vale rd on to Tumburra Rd, follow Tumburra rd until the very end, turn left at the Tjunction.
We look forward to seeing you really soon!
Corporate groups are particularly welcome to spend their community volunteer days at our Doggiewood shelter at Ingleside where more than 100 dogs reside.
We can currently only handle small groups of 6 or less people, Tuesday to Thursday. However, as DoggieRescue is so popular, bookings are essential and need to be made WELL IN ADVANCE.
Contact us for details at
We wash about 20 loads of washing each day. You can either pick up laundry from our shelter at
Ingleside and take it home and bring it back folded when convenient or visit the shelter
between 10am – 3pm Tue – Sun to help with hanging up laundry and folding once dry. Alternatively,
we also have some paid laundry work on a casual basis -- call us on 9486 3133 or
As surely as the sun will rise, there will be laundry at Doggiewood...